My accomplishments, news, tips and experience...

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Merging interests

In my life I get involved in different activities. Some are commercials while others are voluntary. Integrating both of them can be critical on one hand and an investment of time and effort on the other. It reminds me of content syndication that keeps going on for tens of years.

Here's an application of what I'm talking about:
I have been invited to take part in Mahdia (about 50km north of Rabat) - Euro-Mediterranean conference on the Role of Interfaith Cooperation in Immigrants' Integration kicked off, with the participation of more than fifty people representing different religious beliefs from all over the world. As well as leadership training workshops. And I also had the chance to promote my non-profit (International Solution Based Art).


This trip required a 4 days absence from work, which can be problematic sometimes.So I offered my manager to have my trip documented and later added to www.d1g.com as original content. Here's a glimpse of how it looks like



 '
        



  

No comments: